Thursday, 21 February 2013

Vintage Victorian and Edwardian scrapbooking prints

My obsession with the past continues.If only I had a magic door that opened up onto a ballroom in the 1890's, Id be a happy bunny.
Anyhoo, Ive listed more prints with a 7x9" mount surround in a vintage style.
One is Victorian and full of colour, the other is more neautral but the text speaks volumes about a love affair.

Victorian scrabook print


Not quite Dangerous Liaisons

I have more mounted prints to list, they are smaller versions of my A4 prints already listed.


Ive no idea why things didnt list in a nice order but hopefully you can make sense of the above.

1 comment:

  1. These are just gorgeous! I share your love of the past - I know exactly what you mean about wishing sometimes you could be transported back. They may not have had all the modern convenience we have, but life was so much cosier and they hadn't lost the plot!

    ReplyDelete