Sunday, 21 July 2013

Christmas star crafting in a heatwave

HI Folks, havnt got as much done today as I wanted, my crafting guilt took over and stopped me doing things. But here is what I have done.The top 2 pics are the same item, the pic is reversable, 1 for Xmas the other for the rest of the year.Then some images Ive cut out to use for toppers, then a Xmas card idea. nothing is complete yet, still at the assembling stage.
I have loads more ideas on my mind, stockings, hanging decs, mini bunting.

 
 
 
Here are some stars Ive been working on. 10cm in size.I designed the images, glued them on, sparkled them, then added crackle glaze(which I hope you can see)to give a ye olde worldy look. Il eventually make 2 sets of 5. Plain snowflake design on the reverse side.


Ive posted this image on other social networky things and no matter what I do it doesnt turn up the right way.I hope you get an idea of what they are meant to look like anyhoo.

 
                                          Ive finally made them and they are listed.Link above.And the pictures the right way round!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment