Friday, 10 January 2014

Sale items and updates Handmade Craft

Well hello there my lovely people, Happy New Year to you.
I hope all hangovers have been recovered from and dont feel bad about  poor eating habits  returning after a well intentioned few days of eating healthily. You/I  gave it a try.

Just thought Id let you know of some sale items. I have Xmas goodies that have been reduced, also my small cushions and pocket mirrors have had a small reduction too.

Crafts and Christmas

 
 
Ive  also decided to stop making jewellery so I have reduced some items by as much as 20% .



Im currently working on some fabric ideas featuring fabric I have designed myself, glasses covers, notebook covers and little make up bags. Only stsrted one so far but hope to pick up speed soon.



 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment