Thursday, 20 November 2014

Christmas craft and Craft fair dates.

Hi Folks, well its a month closer to Christmas and a month since my last blog.
In that time I can tell you I managed to get a job :o)... then 3 weeks after that I was made redundant:o(  But Im focusing on the wonderful fact that I have 3 Christmas craft fairs approaching and Im looking forward to each and every one.

Ive just put one of my new Christmas tree cross decorations in the post to  a new customer Cross

I have a new Snowman Christmas tree decoration Sweet snowman
 
Ive also listed a 3D Victorian style Santa street scene. Santa and his robins

 
There are a couple of new prints to choose from too. Prints and more
 
I have finally found, by chance, a perfect stand for my Xmas tree decs.

 
These are a couple of decorative bottles Im working on.

 
And some new Xmas present tree decs.

 
 
Here are a list of the 3 venues Il be selling at, so if you are in the area please come along.
 
23 November
Sindlesham Court
Mole Road
Sindlesham
RG41 5EA
 

 



7 December
St Anne's Manor
London Road
Wokingham
RG40 1ST
 
TTFN.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment