Monday, 27 April 2015

Reading Vintage fair & my clothes

Hi folks, Ive been making some clothes recently. This is what Ive made so far. A gorgeous flamingo print skirt in an approx size 12, 28" waist.

 
I also made a summer dress in a sort of a linen fabric. Ive not listed it yet. Here are pics of it, one is semi finished the other is complete, on show at the vintage fair. Size 12. Contact me if youd like more measurements.
 
I can post swatches of fabric I used, free of charge. email me at info@poisonedapplejewellery.co.uk
 
Edited to say its finally available to buy
 
 
 

 
And again,  the 2 pictures of the same image, just so you know its me writing this blog.
 
Also here are some pics of a seller at the Vintage Fair. Her name is Veronika and she sells glam repro dresses and those fanatastic multilayered petticoats. Find here on facebook at Veronikas Vintage


 
Here are some other stall pics.
 
 
I discovered a box of genuine 1970's necklaces the other week They are made from wooden beads and horseshoe nails!!  Im slowly listing them on Etsy. Here is a link to my shop.

 
 



 
Ive also reduced my cushions so please take a look.
 
 


The organiser of the Vintage fair is taking a break so the next fair should be in August. Here is her Etsy link so you can see her lovely dresses and accessories. Georgina on Etsy

Tata for now, and please keep crafting, sewing and supporting independant traders.


Edited to let you know the Fair organiser is looking for a band ot play a the fair in August.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment