Saturday, 4 April 2015

Vintage clothes & earrings on Etsy

Hello my lovelies.
I had a 2nd day at the local Vintage clothing fair and its really encouraging me to get on with the clothing side of  everything thats in my mind, whether its selling items Ive bought, or making things from scratch.

Ive started to list items Ive collected over the years on Etsy. My Etsy shop

Gorgeous 70's dress

Yep, you can tell its me writing this post as Ive once again managed to add 2 of the same photo!

Green metallic items  Ive listed the jacket and skirt seperately depending on what you prefer.

Apologies for the strobing picture, it looks better if you enlarge it, click on pic for bigger view.


And here is a delicious a-line velvet feel skirt, ideal for the 70's hippie look this summer
NOW SOLD!

 
You know that Pink Ladies/banking skirt advert "What a beautiful skirt". "Thank you, I made it myself"....then she becomes a big time fashion designer (because its that easy), well its got me sewing again.
I made myself a stripey skirt which has been christened my Beetlejuice skirt by somebody at the Vintage fair and my nephew calls it my Zebra skirt. My neice wanted her own version so I made her one too.
 
For my neice

For me, with pockets.
 
Ive also been going through items Ive sold in the past and my card sets were popular, not too sure why I stopped listing them, so they are back.
A mix of 4 birthday cards.
 



Ive also listed some new handmade one of a kind jewellery. All prices are reduced as Im not making jewellery anymore.

Red necklace
 
 
Thats it for now.
I have a number of things in mind to make, Im still determined to get a bias binding foot even though my sewing machine is playing up(Ive only had it 27 years). I hope to have more new lovely things to show you next time.
 
 
 
......2 days later.
 
I bought these gorgeous earrings at an antiques fair, they are avalailable here earrings

Ive also thought up a new mission statement, I say new, its my only one......I have a new mission, Although I love my crafts, my first love was clothing, so my new mission is to make an item of clothing that somebody buys. Just 1 item, more if possible. It doesnt help that I just looked at the Pinterest boards for Galliano and McQueen, they are quite strong competion.
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 





1 comment:

  1. Such a great collection of clothes and earrings. These skirts are really cool.

    ReplyDelete