Sunday, 15 November 2015

New gifts listed ideal for Christmas

Well, the Christmas season is upon us. The twinkly lights are out, the craft fairs have started and the competitive  tv ads are in full swing.
I have a couple more fairs to do, I don't think people are in the spending mood as yet in early November, but I hope things will improve.
Here is a list of where il be selling my work.
Click on it for a bigger view.
 I forgot to add a venue at St Pauls Parish Rooms on Reading Road, Wokingham on Sat the 12th Dec, 2-5pm.
 
 
My Xmas decorations are being sold at these venues. Henley has ended, but Cranleigh is happening in December.





Folksy are having a free listing weekend so Ive added a load of items to both of my shops.
Some jewellery...Sparkly jewellery

Most items of jewellery have been reduced as Im not making it anymore, so please take a look, you may find an ideal gift there, also ideal bridal accessories.


In my other crafty shop Ive added new items, decorations, sewn items, earring holders..................Crafty bits n pieces
Mixed media Xmas tree decorations


Lined stockings which hold those huge tubes of sweets. I did extensive research to find that out. All sweets have now been eaten.

Glass Xmas tree decorations with Santa, a Victorian tree and robins.


 
How about cosmetic items..
a pocket mirror, 5 designs to choose from...

...make up bag.
 
Im also selling at a vintage fair in Reading at the end of the month. I managed to get my hands on some vintage 70's dresses..
I took the floaty sleeves off this to make it more wearable.

And I will be shortening this to a 60's style so its more appealing.
 
I have 70's necklaces in my Etsy shop which are ideal for this seasons trends...more vintage fashion here


Il be shortening this dress when it delists, so if you want it long grab it while you can.

 
 
 
So if I don't blog again this year, have a great Xmas, I hope Santa brings you all the craft supplies you want.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment